Back to back
- 1965 : Mr DOSSETTO Charles (father of Mr Alain and René DOSSETTO) becomes a mover, creates his company in his own name and settles in the old premises.
The moves were concentrated at that time on the Toulon area.
- 1970 : Mr DOSSETTO Charles acquires a deposit and makes a furniture storage.
The moves are beginning to spread over the area.
- 1979 : Mr DOSSETTO Alain joins the company as a mover.
- 1983 : Mr DOSSETTO René joins the company as a mover.
- 1985 : Under the impulse of the sons, the moves become international.
- 1990 : Pass between father and son and a different corporate policy direction.
The company in its own name became the SARL DOSSETTO FILS.
She then embarks on international removals, and essentially overseas.
- 2015 : The company moves to downtown Toulon
- 2019 : The company moves to downtown La Seyne sur mer
– The head office located in the heart of a very commercial district of the city of TOULON, the Pont-du-Las,
– The administrative, commercial, operations and the main depot are grouped in TOULON town center 5 minutes from the SNCF train station,
– A commercial in Corsica,
– The furniture repository located in the business area of SIX-FOURS-LES-PLAGES,
– The secure furniture storage in Brest,
– The secure furniture in Signes.
• National removals service or « withdrawal » and custody management
• Commercial service
• Import-export service
• Accounting department
• Exploitation service